This a quick write-up about software development on the lemon-project since last status, 3 weeks ago. There have been progress in several directions:
- Infrastructure: There has been a lot of progress on the development infrastructure, and I am currently pushing prototypes to production through my solsort website. I have also set up CouchDB for storing data which can be sync’ed to app and website.
- App: I made a simple proof-of-concept / technology preview of the lemon app, which can be seen here. Very early prototype, only really tested on high-end android, chrome and firefox.
- Tinkuy: have added initial code for adding html5-widgets to the site, (plus various other changes), – pushed to github, but not in production yet.