This 3-day sprint actually spans a week, but only had three effective coding-days. Focus was new structure for repositories for app-development, instead of current monolithic approach. (Plus some genral tool/environment improvements).
- Skeleton for ClojureScript hybrid apps with Cordova / PhoneGap-build.
- CORS-proxy (needed for web-version of apps)
- Started code for toastmaster app prototype, – Code for scraping of data in progress
- Various nginx config fixes
- improvements of development environment (i3-window-manager, home-root in private git, instead of dot files link into repositories, private git server)
Productivity: Normal, 20
Tools: ClojureScript, Cordova, shell, nginx
- scripts+config for easily buildable/deployable cljs html5 apps.
- windows-manager+keyboard config for efficiency: i3 has sensible defaults and is super easy to configure. Keyboard fixed via setxkbmap, xbindkeys and xmodmap
- bare git repositories for local git hosting
- http://github.com/rasmuserik/cphtoastmaster-agenda (just skeleton app + some scraping)