This sprint had progress on infrastructure, and I also started writing.The infrastructure include progress on mubackend, now enabled for logins, and change of file structure, and ssl-certificates for different domains.
- new muBackend development progress
- Authentication via github, linkedin, google, facebook, twitter, and wordpress.
- Auto-create CouchDB user with random password per authenticated user.
- Started the html5book project (writing a book about html5 in danish). Infrastructure/layout implemented, and suggesting for ToC
- restructure home/solsort filesystem/directory, including new structure for webroot, and get new ssl-certificates (api.solsort.com)
- App-listing now also contains dates for the apps
Productivity: Normal (18)
- Passport is awesome for enabling login from different sources: going from nothing, to handling logins from 6 sources in less than a day.
- Computer Modern fonts are available for web.
- Remember that html-pagebreaks only works on toplevel elements