Development of your web/app, will be the primary focus of a two-week sprint, with delivery guarantee.
- state: ready for delivery
- value: software developed
- users: organisations/companies with need of particular software
- good: depends on project, – only opensource / projects with a good purpose accepted.
- profit: payment per sprint
- scope: one sprint at a time
- metric: delivered sprints
- next: –
Includes dialog with non-technical stake-holders, etc.
Delivery guarantee means that the client only pays the development cost if delivery at the end of sprint is accepted.